How To Apply For Easy Credit Loan Easy Guide
How To Apply For EasyCredit Loan Easy Guide
A financial service provider called EasyCredit Loan App enables Nigerians to apply for loans online without submitting any papers or security. In this post, EasyCredit’s loan application process, repayment options, customer service contact information, and more are covered.
About EasyCredit Loan App;
EasyCredit is an Android mobile lending app that offers quick loans in Nigeria starting from $5,000 to $100,000 for both personal and commercial purposes. It is safe, reputable, and free. The app gathers and analyzes applicant data using artificial intelligence in order to determine each applicant’s credit worthiness and make a loan offer.
How To Download EasyCredit App;
It is available from the Google Play Store for download and installation. It is only 10 MB in size and has received over 1 million downloads. Over 60,000 individuals have given it a grade of 4.2 in reviews as of right now.
EasyCredit Loan Requirements;
To be eligible for a loan from EasyCredit Loans App, you need to meet up the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen and resident of Nigeria
- Your age must be within the range of 20 to 60 years
- The applicant must also have a stable monthly income
- A Nigerian bank account is needed
- Your Bank Verification Number
- An Android phone (EasyCredit is not available for iOS devices)
- A valid phone number that will be used to receive confirmation codes
If you meet the requirements, then you are eligible to get loans from the EasyCredit loans app platform.
How To Apply For EasyCredit Loan;
- Install the EasyCredit Loan App;
- Register an account;
- Receive your loan;
- Increase your loan limit each time you repay your loan.
How much Loan Can you get from EasyCredit Loans App?
This is another question that people ask about the loan service.
If you meet the requirements and also fill correct information, you will be able to obtain between ₦3,000 to ₦100,000.